Our Ressponse to COVID-19
COVID-19 Update Sunday 29th of March
Hello Mudgee and surrounding community,
We would like to thank everyone for your cooperation during these unprecedented times. We are still open for business, we have put in place new guidelines to allow us to operate in this current climate.
From Monday the 30th of March we are implementing “Client-free” consultations to help minimise human to human contact.
· This means we will take your pets from the front door.
· We will examine and treat your pets inside while you are outside the consult windows.
· This will ensure we are following the Federal and State Government’s recommendations.
· Please arrive to your appointment on time, if you are early you may be asked to wait outside/in your car.
· We have further staggered consult times to ensure social distancing.
As for collection of medicine and supplies we ask you to call ahead so we can organise for you to pickup at an arranged time. If you have arrived without notice, you may be asked to come back at a later time.
Our Gulgong and Rylstone branch clinics are still open with reduced hours.
We are continuing large animal visits, so please call to arrange an appointment.
This is a rapidly changing situation so we are continually re-assessing to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and wider community. Thankyou for your understanding.
Mudgee Vet Hospital